SecondOurRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Indysion

2 posters

Go down

The Indysion Empty The Indysion

Post  Tay Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:47 am

ACK I'M SORRY IF NONE OF THIS MAKES SENSE BUT IN ALL HONESTY I JUST NEED A PLACE TO PUT IT ;-;

The Indysion. A place of many goodnesses-purity, serenity, peace, magic. The residents of the realm were not prosperous, though they held a joyful perspective, despite the fact that they were still ruled by monarchy while most of the world had a different type of leadership.

The Indysion was a place with little to no contact with the outside world, mostly due to the fear of losing their purity. Many times the people of the "outside world", namely America, have reached out to the monarchs of the Indysion in vain attempts to unite the nations as one. Of course, the Indysion had remained independent since literally the beginning of time and the monarchs held very firmly onto their beliefs. In fact, they had managed to go about without the rest of the world even knowing about their existence. However the Indysion remained within the old times and the new technology had caught up to them. The world had been discovered the Indysion five years ago.

Now, the Indysion was not easy at all to locate. In fact it had been found completely by accident. To access the Indysion, one must somehow step through a well-concealed "portal" of some sort, though the people of Indysion don't quite like to call it that, perhaps because it is not quite a portal, though that is for another time.

As having been stated beforehand, the residents of the Indysion are happy-go-lucky, altogether jolly people who are friendly and welcoming to almost all. However, one individual living in the Indysion-who is not a native to the Indysion at all-remains quite disturbed by the ongoings, despite how tranquil the realm is.

Erik sat with his legs dangling over the small rock ledge, leaning back onto his palms as he stared somewhat coldly over Ailum, a small village located in the Indysion. A girl, seemingly in her late adolescent to young adult years stood next to him. They two were quite a sight- a chain dangled from under his pant legging, as if a chain were wrapped on his leg underneath, her dress was terribly torn, stained with dry blood and stitched up with ragged old cloth, and her face was not visible. That is the best way to describe it. There seemed to be a hauntingly supernatural shadow looming over her face.

"...You're upset about something, Nefteræ." Erik stated to the girl, not even sparing a glance towards her direction.

"As I always am when I come here." Nefteræ grunted, spitting the words as of they were venom. Erik sighed, her vengeful nature once again taking over his good-natured spirit. He attempted to silently resist her. He didn't dare tell her off verbally.

"I... I know what happened to you wasn't fair, Nefteræ..." Erik's gaze fell slowly, stopping at a hut down below, "and I... I promise, I'll find a way to avenge you." She smirked as he fell victim to her manipulation once more. "B-but... Until then..." Erik dropped his sentence. Secretly, he enjoyed visiting the Indysion. It served as a home to him when his true home abandoned him. This is where he had met Nefteræ. They'd travelled together ever since. She was born and raised in another small village in the Indysion.

"Until then... we'll continue to do to them what was done to me... right Erik?" She hissed in a whisper, crouching down beside him. Erik turned his head, gritting his teeth.

"N... Nefteræ.." She turned his head to face her. Within a second or two, she lowered her hand, placing it onto his chest. When he didn't resist, her hand slowly began to sink into his body, the rest of her following. Erik released small grunts, wincing with pain that he had grown accustomed to-and even liked. It was... a guilty pleasure, you could say.

Within a moment, Nefteræ had disappeared. Erik smirked, nails scraping the dirt beneath him. His eyes went from amber and light gray(his left was light gray, the other amber, as he had complete blindness in the left) to a seemingly otherworldly, vengeful solid gray with specks of red due to asphyxiation-the color Nefteræ's eyes had been at the moment she died.

"...Of course, Nefteræ." Erik cackled, searching the group of people below for his victims.
Tay
Tay
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Indysion Empty Re: The Indysion

Post  Dialga Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:13 pm

Oh gog Tay I love it! Evven though it's kinda tough to understand at first it's a great start to the story. I alsi lovve your use of adjetivves. Fgdgsjjkfb I wwould kill for those skills.
Dialga
Dialga
Admin

https://secondourroleplay.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

The Indysion Empty Re: The Indysion

Post  Tay Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:07 pm

Haha really? xD thanks Dialga!!! <3
Tay
Tay
Admin

Back to top Go down